Yaoyao has unique skills that allow her to support her team and deal Dendro damage to her enemies. This guide will provide an overview of her abilities and how to make the most of them.
Normal Attack: Blazing Miracle
Yaoyao’s normal attack is a three-hit combo that deals Dendro damage. The last hit also has increased range and deals additional damage.
Charged Attack: Flickering Flame
Yaoyao charges up her catalyst and releases a burst of Dendro energy, dealing AoE damage to enemies in front of her. The damage can be increased by holding down the attack button, at the cost of increased Stamina consumption.
Elemental Skill: Ember Sprites
Yaoyao summons a group of Ember Sprites that deal Dendro damage to enemies and heal nearby characters. The amount healed increases based on Yaoyao’s Max HP. The Sprites can also be picked up and thrown at enemies to deal additional damage.
Elemental Burst: Heaven’s Dew
Yaoyao creates a field of Dendro energy that deals continuous damage to enemies within it. The field also periodically releases healing orbs that restore HP to nearby characters. The amount healed is based on Yaoyao’s Max HP.
Passives of Yaoyao
- Dendronamic: Yaoyao’s normal attacks have a 50% chance to deal an additional instance of damage.
- Dendroflow: When Yaoyao’s Elemental Skill hits an enemy, it reduces the cooldown of her Elemental Burst.
- Botanical Buddy: Increases the level of Ember Sprites by 3.
Constellations of Yaoyao
- Budding Miracle: Increases the level of Blazing Miracle by 3.
- Blossom Blaze: Increases the damage dealt by Flickering Flame by 20%.
- Flameflower Fall: When Ember Sprites are thrown at enemies, they will explode, dealing additional AoE damage.
- Verdant Breeze: Increases the level of Heaven’s Dew by 3.
- Flourishing Flowers: While inside the field of Heaven’s Dew, Yaoyao’s Max HP is increased by 25%.
- Growth Spurt: After using Heaven’s Dew, Yaoyao’s normal attacks deal additional Dendro damage for a short period of time.
Yaoyao is a versatile support character who can work well with a variety of team compositions. Her ability to heal and deal Dendro damage makes her a valuable addition to any team. She pairs well with characters who can trigger reactions, such as Diluc or Klee, as well as characters who benefit from increased healing, such as Bennett or Jean. Additionally, her Elemental Burst can provide a valuable source of healing for the party.
- Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds: This 5-star catalyst increases Yaoyao’s critical hit rate and elemental damage.
- Memory of Dust: This 5-star catalyst can increase Yaoyao’s elemental damage after using her Elemental Skill.
- Sacrificial Fragments: This 4-star catalyst can reduce the cooldown of Yaoyao’s Elemental Skill, allowing her to use it more frequently.
The Emblem of Severed Fate set is a good choice for Yaoyao, as it can increase her elemental damage and energy recharge rate.
The Maiden Beloved set can increase the amount of healing Yaoyao’s skills provide to her team.
Yaoyao is a versatile and valuable support character, with a focus on healing and triggering Elemental Reactions. Her abilities and passives make her a great addition to any team composition, and her constellations can make her even more effective in battle.