In 2023, the Roblox game with the most visits is “Adopt Me!” created by DreamCraft, with over 27 billion visits. “Adopt Me!” is a role-playing game where players can adopt and care for virtual pets, trade items, and customize their homes.
The game has become very popular since its release in 2017, and has consistently remained one of the top games on Roblox, often surpassing other popular games in terms of visits and players.
Here are the list of the top 10 most visited Roblox games as of 2023:
- Adopt Me! – created by DreamCraft, with over 27 billion visits
- MeepCity – created by alexnewtron – with over 19 billion visits
- Royale High – created by callmehbob – with over 15 billion visits
- Brookhaven – created by Wolfpaq and Aidanleewolf – with over 13 billion visits
- Tower of Hell – created by YXCeptional Studios – with over 10 billion visits
- Murder Mystery 2 – created by nikilis – with over 9 billion visits
- Work at a Pizza Place – created by Diddleshot – with over 8 billion visits
- Jailbreak – created by Badimo – with over 7 billion visits
- Piggy – created by MiniToon and IK3As – with over 6 billion visits
- Anime Fighting Simulator – created by BlockZone – with over 5 billion visits
It’s worth noting that the popularity of games on Roblox can change over time, and there are many other popular games on the platform that may not be on this list.