Ventura Ramirez is a hero in Fortnite that belongs to the Outlander class. She is known for her powerful T.E.D.D.Y. ability and her long-range damage potential. In this guide, we will discuss the story, perks, skills, how to play as Ventura Ramirez, and our final thoughts on this hero.
Story of Ventura Ramirez
Ventura Ramirez is an experienced pilot who always takes risks to achieve her objectives. She is part of a team that travels the world to collect data and gather information. During one of her missions, her team was attacked by a group of monsters, and she was the only survivor. Now, she uses her skills to fight against the horde and protect the world from their threat.
Perks of Ventura Ramirez
Ventura Ramirez has the following perks:
- Overbearing: Increases T.E.D.D.Y. Range by 2 tiles. Enemies take more damage from T.E.D.D.Y. based on distance, up to 40% at max range.
- Bear With Me: T.E.D.D.Y. increases damage dealt by 5% for every friendly hero within 1 tile.
- Upgraded Bearings: Increases T.E.D.D.Y. duration by 5 seconds.
- In the Zone: After 5 hits with a pickaxe, gain In the Zone which increases movement speed by 12% and melee attack speed by 24% for 10 seconds.
- Phase Runner: Reduces Phase Shift’s cooldown by 3 seconds.
Skills of Ventura Ramirez
Ventura Ramirez’s three skills are:
- T.E.D.D.Y.: Summons a T.E.D.D.Y. to fire at enemies for 15 seconds.
- Phase Shift: Quickly moves a short distance in the direction you are moving.
- Seismic Smash: Sends out a shockwave that deals damage and knocks back enemies in a cone in front of you.
How to Play Ventura Ramirez?
Ventura Ramirez is a great hero to use if you want to deal damage from a distance. Her T.E.D.D.Y. ability allows her to attack enemies from afar, and her Overbearing perk gives her T.E.D.D.Y. a longer range and higher damage potential.
To play as Ventura Ramirez, you should focus on using her T.E.D.D.Y. ability as often as possible to deal damage to enemies from a safe distance. You can use her Phase Shift ability to quickly dodge incoming attacks or to position yourself for a better angle to attack from. Her Seismic Smash is also a great ability to use when enemies get too close.
When playing as Ventura Ramirez, it is important to stay aware of your surroundings and keep an eye out for any enemies that may try to attack you from behind. Try to stay at a safe distance and use your T.E.D.D.Y. to pick off enemies before they can get close to you.
Ventura Ramirez is a great hero to use if you prefer to deal damage from a distance. Her T.E.D.D.Y. ability and Overbearing perk make her a powerful hero to use against enemies, especially from long range. Overall, she is a great hero to use for any player who enjoys playing as an Outlander class hero.