Tank Penny is a Constructor hero in Fortnite who specializes in using hardware weapons to deal damage and protect her team. In this guide, we will explore her story, perks, skills, and provide tips on how to play this hero effectively.
Story of Tank Penny
Tank Penny is a brave and skilled Constructor who uses her strength and toughness to protect her team and take down the Husks. She is a master of hardware weapons and specializes in dealing heavy damage to enemies.
Perks & Skills of Tank Penny
Tank Penny’s Actuated Attacks perk increases her hardware damage by 17%. This makes her extremely effective at dealing damage with hardware weapons, such as hammers and axes. Tank Penny has three skills: R.O.S.I.E., Bull Rush, and Plasma Pulse.
- R.O.S.I.E.: This ability allows Tank Penny to deploy a mounted machine gun that can deal heavy damage to enemies from a distance. This is useful for taking down enemies at range and defending objectives.
- Bull Rush: This ability allows Tank Penny to charge forward and knock back enemies in her path. This is useful for creating space between herself and the Husks, as well as clearing out groups of enemies.
- Plasma Pulse: This ability allows Tank Penny to deploy a device that emits a pulse of plasma energy, dealing damage to enemies within its radius. This is useful for dealing heavy damage to groups of enemies and defending objectives.
How to Play Tank Penny?
Tank Penny is a hero who excels in dealing heavy damage with hardware weapons and defending objectives. Here are some tips on how to play her effectively:
- Use hardware weapons to deal heavy damage to enemies. With her Actuated Attacks perk, Tank Penny is highly effective at dealing damage with hardware weapons, making her a valuable asset in combat.
- Use R.O.S.I.E. to deal heavy damage to enemies from a distance. This ability is especially effective against enemies who are far away or hiding behind cover.
- Use Bull Rush to knock back enemies and create space between yourself and the Husks. This ability is also useful for clearing out groups of enemies and defending objectives.
- Use Plasma Pulse to deal heavy damage to groups of enemies and defend objectives. This ability is especially effective when used in combination with R.O.S.I.E. or Bull Rush.
Tank Penny is a powerful hero who excels in dealing heavy damage with hardware weapons and defending objectives. By using her skills and perks strategically, you can take down enemies quickly and help protect the people of Fortnite. Always be aware of your surroundings and use your weapons and abilities to your advantage to emerge victorious.