Nahida is a young woman from Sumeru who is known for her unparalleled skills in martial arts. She is fiercely independent and has always been fascinated by the legends of the martial arts masters who once roamed the land. As a child, she would often sneak out of her house to watch the local martial artists train and would practice their techniques in secret.
As she grew older, Nahida’s talent and dedication to martial arts caught the attention of the Sumeru Academy, where she was recruited to train with some of the most skilled fighters in the world. Despite facing discrimination and resistance due to her gender, Nahida persevered and became one of the top students in her class.
Nahida’s story in Genshin Impact is sure to be filled with adventure and excitement, as she explores the world of Teyvat and puts her martial arts skills to the test.
Design of Nahida
Nahida’s design is heavily inspired by traditional Middle Eastern and South Asian clothing and jewelry. Her outfit is a vibrant red and gold robe with intricate embroidery, and she wears a gold headband with a red jewel in the center. She also has gold and red bracelets on her wrists and ankles, and a gold belt around her waist.
Nahida’s appearance suggests that she is a confident and powerful warrior, with a deep respect for tradition and culture. Her design is sure to be a fan-favorite among players who appreciate unique and stylish character designs in Genshin Impact.
Skills of Nahida
Nahida is a unique Dendro character with a focus on crowd control and Elemental Reactions. Her kit revolves around her All Schemes to Know and Illusory Heart abilities, which allow her to mark opponents with the Seed of Skandha and unleash devastating Tri-Karma Purification attacks.
Normal Attack: Nahida’s normal attack consists of up to 4 attacks that deal Dendro damage to opponents in front of her.
Charged Attack: Nahida’s charged attack consumes a certain amount of stamina and deals AoE Dendro damage to opponents in front of her after a short casting time.
Plunging Attack: Calling upon the might of Dendro, Nahida plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Dendro damage upon impact with the ground.
All Schemes to Know
Nahida sends forth karmic bonds of wood and tree from her side, dealing AoE Dendro damage and marking up to 8 opponents hit with the Seed of Skandha. When held, this skill will trigger differently. Hold to Enter Aiming Mode, which will allow you to select a limited number of opponents within a limited area.
During this time, Nahida’s resistance to interruption will be increased. When released, this skill deals Dendro damage to these opponents and marks them with the Seed of Skandha. Aiming Mode will last up to 5 seconds and can select a maximum of 8 opponents.
Seed of Skandha
Opponents who have been marked by the Seed of Skandha will be linked to one another up till a certain distance. After you trigger Elemental Reactions on opponents who are affected by the Seeds of Skandha or when they take damage from Dendro Cores (including Burgeon and Hyperbloom damage), Nahida will unleash Tri-Karma Purification on the opponents and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro damage based on her attack and Elemental Mastery. You can trigger at most 1 Tri-Karma Purification within a short period of time.
- Illusory Heart: Manifests the Court of Dreams and expands the Shrine of Maya. When the Shrine of Maya field is unleashed, the following effects will be separately unleashed based on the Elemental Types present within the party:
- Pyro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the damage dealt by Tri-Karma Purification from “All Schemes to Know” is increased.
- Electro: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the interval between each Tri-Karma Purification from “All Schemes to Know” is decreased.
Hydro: The Shrine of Maya’s duration is increased.
If there are at least 2 party members of the aforementioned Elemental Types present when the field is deployed, the aforementioned effects will be increased further. Even if Nahida is not on the field, these bonuses will still take effect so long as party members are within the Shrine of Maya.
Passive Skills of Nahida
- On All Things Meditated – Nahida can use All Schemes to Know to interact with some harvestable items within a fixed AoE. This skill may even have some other effects…
- Compassion Illuminated – When unleashing Illusory Heart, the Shrine of Maya will gain the following effects:
The Elemental Mastery of the active character within the field will be increased by 25% of the Elemental Mastery of the party member with the highest Elemental Mastery. You can gain a maximum of 250 Elemental Mastery in this manner.
- Awakening Elucidated – Each point of Nahida’s Elemental Mastery beyond 200 will grant 0.1% Bonus Damage and 0.03% Critical Rate to Tri-Karma Purification from All Schemes to know.
Constellations of Nahida
- 1st Constellation: The Seed of Stored Knowledge When Nahida uses her Elemental Skill, the Shrine of Maya, and the Elemental Types of the party members are being tabulated, the count will add 1 to the number of Pyro, Electro, and Hydro characters respectively. This effect can only occur once per use of Shrine of Maya.
- 2nd Constellation: The Root of All Fullness Opponents that are marked by Seeds of Skandha applied by Nahida herself will be affected by additional effects: Burning, Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon Reaction DMG they receive can score Critical Hits. Critical Rate and Critical DMG are fixed at 20% and 100%, respectively. Within 8 seconds of being affected by Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, their Defense is decreased by 30%.
- 3rd Constellation: The Shoot of Conscious Attainment Increases the level of All Schemes to Know by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- 4th Constellation: The Stem of Manifest Inference When 1/2/3/4 (or more) nearby opponents are affected by All Schemes to Know’s Seeds of Skandha, Nahida’s Elemental Mastery will be increased by 100/120/140/160.
- 5th Constellation: The Fruit of Reason’s Culmination When Nahida hits an opponent affected by All Schemes to Know’s Seeds of Skandha with Normal or Charged Attacks after unleashing Illusory Heart, she will use Tri-Karma Purification: Karmic Oblivion on this opponent and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro DMG based on 200% of Nahida’s ATK and 400% of her Elemental Mastery. DMG dealt by Tri-Karma Purification: Karmic Oblivion is considered Elemental Skill DMG and can be triggered once every 0.2 seconds. This effect can last up to 10 seconds and will be removed after Nahida has unleashed 6 instances of Tri-Karma Purification: Karmic Oblivion.
- 6th Constellation: The Wheel of All Life Increases the Level of Illusory Heart by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Nahida is a unique and powerful Dendro character that can apply the Seed of Skandha to multiple enemies, allowing her to unleash Tri-Karma Purification on connected enemies. She is also able to enter the Shrine of Maya, which grants different effects depending on the Elemental Types present in the party.
Nahida’s Constellations improve her abilities further, such as increasing the level of her skills, granting additional effects to marked enemies, and increasing her Elemental Mastery. When built properly, Nahida can be a devastating force on the battlefield, dealing massive amounts of Dendro damage and setting up enemies for powerful Elemental Reactions.