Layla is a character in Genshin Impact who specializes in Cryo damage. She wields a Cryo Claymore and is a member of the Liyue Qixing. Here is a guide to help you make the most out of her abilities.
Layla’s Normal Attack is a three-hit combo that deals Cryo damage to opponents. She can also charge her attack to deal extra Cryo damage to enemies.
Layla’s Charged Attack consumes Stamina to perform a spinning attack that deals Cryo damage to nearby opponents.
Layla’s Plunging Attack is a downward strike that deals AoE Cryo damage to enemies in the impact area.
Elemental Skill – Snow Dance
Layla uses her Cryo powers to summon a snowstorm that deals Cryo damage to enemies in the area of effect. The snowstorm also increases Layla’s resistance to interruption and reduces the movement speed of opponents within its area of effect. When the snowstorm ends, it explodes, dealing additional Cryo damage to enemies in the area of effect.
Elemental Burst – Ice Crystal Rain
Layla summons an ice crystal that deals Cryo damage to enemies in the area of effect. The ice crystal then explodes, dealing additional Cryo damage and launching enemies into the air. After the explosion, ice shards fall from the sky, dealing Cryo damage to enemies in the area of effect.
1st Ascension Passive – Frozen in Time
When Layla uses her Charged Attack, she has a 100% chance to reduce the Cryo resistance of enemies hit by 10% for six seconds.
4th Ascension Passive – Cold-Blooded Strike
After using her Elemental Burst, Layla’s Normal and Charged Attacks deal 20% more Cryo damage for ten seconds.
Utility Passive – Hoarfrost Focus
When Layla is crafting weapon ascension materials, she has a 10% chance to obtain double the amount.
Layla has six Constellations that enhance her abilities. Here is a brief overview of each one:
- Blizzard Blade Dance: After using her Elemental Skill, Layla’s Normal Attacks deal 30% more Cryo damage for six seconds.
- Frosty Resistance: When Layla is within the area of effect of her Elemental Skill, she has a 10% chance to heal herself for 10% of her Max HP.
- Snowy Peak Defense: When Layla’s HP falls below 50%, she gains a shield that absorbs damage equal to 20% of her Max HP. This effect can only occur once every sixty seconds.
- Ice Core Pulsar: When Layla uses her Elemental Burst, she has a 50% chance to reduce the cooldown of her Elemental Skill by one second.
- Shimmering Snowfall: Increases the level of Layla’s Elemental Burst by three. The maximum upgrade level is fifteen.
- Frostbloom Field: When Layla uses her Elemental Burst, she has a 50% chance to reduce the stamina consumption of her Charged Attack by 50% for ten seconds.
With the right equipment and strategies, Layla can be a valuable addition to your team in Genshin Impact. By making use of her Cryo powers and powerful abilities, you can take on even the toughest enemies and emerge victorious.