Fossil Southie is an Outlander class hero in Fortnite: Save the World, unlocked through the Expansion set. He has a unique look with dinosaur bones and scales on his armor. His backstory is that he is a paleontologist who was excavating a dig site when the storm hit, and he has been using his knowledge of prehistoric creatures to survive.
Perks of Fossil Southie
Fossil Southie’s unique perk is called “Saurian Focus”, which increases his Energy regeneration rate by 0.33 per second for every 1 second spent in Combat. Additionally, he has the standard Outlander class perk “Keen Eyes” which enhances his vision and reveals nearby loot.
Skills of Fossil Southie
Fossil Southie’s three skills are Seismic Smash, Phase Shift, and T.E.D.D.Y. Seismic Smash allows him to slam the ground, dealing damage to all enemies in the area. Phase Shift is a teleportation ability that allows him to quickly move around the battlefield, dodging attacks and getting in close for melee combat. T.E.D.D.Y. is a deployable robotic bear that fires at nearby enemies, providing valuable support in combat.
Playing as Fossil Southie
Fossil Southie is a well-rounded hero that can excel in both close combat and ranged combat.
- His Phase Shift ability allows him to quickly close the gap on enemies and dodge incoming attacks.
- His Seismic Smash is a powerful area-of-effect attack that can deal massive damage to groups of enemies. And his T.E.D.D.Y. provides excellent support for both offense and defense.
- One strategy to use when playing as Fossil Southie is to use Phase Shift to get in close to enemies, then use Seismic Smash to deal damage and stun them.
- While they are stunned, deploy T.E.D.D.Y. to provide additional damage and support.
- With his high Energy regeneration rate, Fossil Southie can use his abilities frequently without running out of Energy.
Fossil Southie is a versatile hero that can fit into a variety of playstyles and team compositions. His Saurian Focus perk and well-rounded skill set make him a great choice for players who enjoy both close combat and ranged combat.