Director Riggs is a legendary hero in Fortnite: Save the World who specializes in using drones to take down enemies from afar. In this guide, we will explore the story, perks, skills, how to play Director Riggs effectively, and final thoughts.
Story of Director Riggs
Director Riggs is a former movie director who turned his expertise in filming into building and controlling drones. He was recruited by Ray to join Homebase and help fight against the Husks. With his drones, he is able to provide air support and take down enemies from a safe distance.
Perks of Director Riggs
Director Riggs has a set of unique perks that enhance his drone abilities. His standard perk is called “Scrap Attack,” which increases his damage output by 30% for 10 seconds after using an ability. His commander perk is called “Scrap Attack+,” which increases his damage output by 60% for 10 seconds after using an ability and also grants him additional drone ammo.
Skills of Director Riggs
Director Riggs has a set of skills that make him a formidable combatant on the battlefield. His primary ability is “Drone Swarm,” which deploys a swarm of drones that attack enemies in a large area. His secondary ability is “Plasma Pulse,” which creates a field that damages and slows down enemies.
How to Play Director Riggs Effectively?
- Use your drones to take down enemies from a safe distance, while still providing air support to your team.
- Use your Plasma Pulse ability to slow down enemies and deal damage in a wide area.
- Take advantage of your Scrap Attack perks to increase your damage output and take down enemies more quickly.
- Upgrade your drone ammo to keep up with the demands of battle.
- Play tactically, using your abilities strategically to take down enemies and support your team.
Director Riggs is a highly versatile hero who provides air support and takes down enemies from a safe distance using his drones. Use his Plasma Pulse ability to slow down enemies and his Scrap Attack perks to increase your damage output. Upgrade your drone ammo to keep up with the demands of battle, and play tactically to support your team and take down enemies.