Dire is a legendary hero in Fortnite: Save the World and one of the most popular characters in the game. He is a werewolf hero who possesses incredible speed, strength, and agility. In this guide, we will explore the story, perks, skills, how to play Dire effectively
Story of Dire
Dire is a werewolf hero who was once a human. He was cursed with lycanthropy after being bitten by a werewolf and now lives with the constant struggle of controlling his primal urges. Despite this, he uses his powers for good and fights against the Husks.
Perks of Dire
Dire has a set of unique perks that enhance his combat abilities. His standard perk is called “RavenouS,” which increases his damage output by 20% during the night. His commander perk is called “Ravenous+,” which increases his damage output by 40% during the night and also grants him 4 additional seconds of wolf form.
Skills of Dire
Dire has a set of skills that make him a formidable combatant on the battlefield. His primary ability is “Phase Shift,” which allows him to quickly move around the battlefield and dodge enemy attacks. His secondary ability is “Shockwave,” which creates a shockwave that deals damage and knocks back enemies.
How to Play Dire Effectively?
- Take advantage of his speed and agility to quickly move around the battlefield and dodge enemy attacks.
- Use his wolf form ability to deal massive damage to enemies during the night.
- Use his Shockwave ability to knock back enemies and create space for yourself and your team.
- Experiment with different weapons and playstyles to find what works best for you.
- Don’t forget to upgrade his perks and abilities to make him even more effective in combat.
Dire is a highly versatile hero with a set of unique skills and perks that make him a formidable opponent on the battlefield. Use his speed and agility to dodge enemy attacks and take advantage of his wolf form to deal massive damage during the night. Experiment with different weapons and playstyles to find what works best for you, and don’t forget to upgrade his perks and abilities to make him even more effective in combat.