Diecast Jonesy is a soldier hero in Fortnite: Save the World. He is a resilient combatant, decked out in a suit of armor that can take a beating. In this guide, we will explore the story, perks, skills, how to play Diecast Jonesy effectively, and final thoughts.
Story of Diecast Jonesy
Diecast Jonesy is a hero created by Ray, the Homebase computer, as part of a set of heroes inspired by toys. He is modeled after a toy soldier, complete with armor and weapons. Diecast Jonesy is known for his toughness and his willingness to charge into battle.
Perks of Diecast Jonesy
Diecast Jonesy has a set of unique perks that enhance his combat abilities. His standard perk is called “Knee Capper,” which gives his weapons a 25% chance to apply a slowing effect to enemies hit. His commander perk is called “Knee Capper+,” which increases the slowing effect to 50% and also deals damage over time to slowed enemies.
Skills of Diecast Jonesy
Diecast Jonesy has a set of skills that make him a formidable combatant on the battlefield. His primary ability is “Going Commando,” which allows him to fire a powerful machine gun at enemies for a short time. His secondary ability is “Frag Grenade,” which allows him to throw a grenade that deals damage to enemies in an area of effect.
How to Play Diecast Jonesy Effectively?
- Use his armor – Diecast Jonesy is designed to be tough and resilient, so take advantage of his armor to withstand enemy attacks.
- Use his Going Commando ability to deal massive damage to enemies. Be mindful of the short duration and try to use it at opportune times.
- Use his Frag Grenade ability to clear out groups of enemies or soften up tougher targets.
- Take advantage of his Knee Capper perks to slow down enemies and deal additional damage.
- Experiment with different weapons and playstyles to find what works best for you.
Diecast Jonesy is a tough and resilient hero that excels in combat situations. Use his armor to your advantage and take advantage of his powerful Going Commando ability to deal massive damage to enemies. Don’t forget about his Frag Grenade ability and Knee Capper perks, which can slow down enemies and deal additional damage. Experiment with different weapons and playstyles to find what works best for you.