Dennis Jr. is a playable hero in Fortnite: Save the World. He is the son of Dennis, the legendary ninja, and Sarah, a survivor in the game. In this guide, we will explore the story, perks, skills, how to play Dennis Jr. effectively.
Story of Dennis Jr.
Dennis Jr. is the son of Dennis and Sarah, and he was born during the events of the Long Road Home questline. He inherited his father’s ninja skills and his mother’s resourcefulness. He is a valuable addition to any hero loadout and can help players succeed in their missions.
Perks of Dennis Jr.
Dennis Jr. has a unique set of perks that enhance his combat abilities. His standard perk is called “Waste Not Want Not,” which increases his ammo capacity by 40%. His commander perk is called “Waste Not Want Not +,” which increases his ammo capacity by 100%. Additionally, when Dennis Jr. is in command, all weapons deal an extra 10% damage.
Skills of Dennis Jr.
Dennis Jr. has a set of ninja skills that allow him to move quickly and deal damage to enemies. His primary ability is “Throwing Stars,” which allows him to throw a set of stars that deal damage to multiple enemies. His secondary ability is “Smoke Bomb,” which creates a cloud of smoke that reduces enemy damage and makes it harder for them to target players.
How to Play Dennis Jr. Effectively?
- Use his mobility – Dennis Jr. is a ninja, which means he is very mobile. Use this to your advantage by quickly moving around the battlefield and avoiding enemy attacks.
- Use his Throwing Stars ability to deal damage to multiple enemies at once.
- Use his Smoke Bomb ability to create cover and reduce enemy damage.
- Take advantage of his increased ammo capacity to keep your weapons loaded and ready for combat.
- Experiment with different weapons and playstyles to find what works best for you.
Dennis Jr. is a valuable addition to any hero loadout. He has a unique set of perks and skills that make him a formidable combatant on the battlefield. Use his mobility and abilities to your advantage and experiment with different weapons and playstyles to find what works best for you.