Alhaitham is a powerful Pyro character in Genshin Impact who excels in dealing high amounts of damage. In this guide, we will provide an overview of his abilities and how to make the most of them.
Normal Attack: Blazing Slash
Alhaitham performs up to five consecutive strikes with his sword, dealing Pyro damage to enemies in front of him. The last strike in the combo deals increased damage and knocks enemies back.
Elemental Skill: Blaze of Glory
Alhaitham creates a fiery circle around himself, dealing Pyro damage to enemies within the area of effect. This skill also grants Alhaitham a shield that absorbs damage and increases his resistance to interruption.
Elemental Burst: Infernal Overdrive
Alhaitham ignites his sword with Pyro energy, dealing massive Pyro damage to enemies in front of him. This skill also increases Alhaitham’s attack speed and damage output for a short period of time.
Passives of Alhaitham
- Blazing Will: Alhaitham’s Normal Attack hits have a 50% chance to deal additional Pyro damage.
- Eternal Flame: Blaze of Glory’s shield duration is increased by 20%.
- Pyro Mastery: Alhaitham’s Pyro damage is increased by 15%.
Constellations of Alhaitham
- Phoenix Ascendant: Increases the level of Blaze of Glory by 3.
- Burning Vortex: Increases the damage of Infernal Overdrive by 25% against enemies affected by Pyro.
- Inferno Blade: Alhaitham’s Normal Attack hits have a 100% chance to deal additional Pyro damage against enemies affected by Blaze of Glory.
- Pyroclastic Flow: When Alhaitham’s shield from Blaze of Glory is destroyed, it explodes and deals Pyro damage to nearby enemies.
- Raging Flames: Increases the level of Infernal Overdrive by 3.
- Eruption: After using Infernal Overdrive, Alhaitham’s Normal Attack hits have a 50% chance to trigger a small explosion that deals additional Pyro damage.
Alhaitham is a powerful damage dealer who can fit well in a variety of team compositions. His Pyro element makes him a great support character for other Pyro characters, such as Diluc or Klee, as he can trigger Pyro reactions with his attacks. Alhaitham’s Blaze of Glory can also provide a valuable shield for the party, making him a good choice for teams that require a durable frontline.
- Wolf’s Gravestone: This 5-star claymore can increase Alhaitham’s attack and his allies’ attack for a short period of time.
- Serpent Spine: This 4-star claymore can increase Alhaitham’s critical hit rate and damage, but also decreases his defense when he takes damage.
- Prototype Archaic: This craftable 4-star claymore can increase Alhaitham’s attack and has a chance to deal additional damage on Normal Attacks.
- Crimson Witch of Flames: This artifact set can increase Alhaitham’s Pyro damage and increase the damage output of his Elemental Skill and Burst.
- Gladiator’s Finale: This artifact set can increase Alhaitham’s attack and his Normal Attack damage.
Alhaitham is a powerful Pyro character who can deal massive amounts of damage and provide valuable support to the party.
His Blaze of Glory skill and Infernal Overdrive burst make him a formidable opponent on the battlefield, and his passives and constellations further increase his damage output.
With the right weapons and artifacts, Alhaitham can be a valuable addition to any team in Genshin Impact.